Leaves underarm skin whiter, smoother, refreshed and rejuvenated
- Lightens skin
- Limits melanin production
- Blocks and inhibits tyrosinsase activity
- Reduce redness (erythema)
MECHANISM OF ACTIONS:
This underarm whitening cream is a combination of cutting-edge ingredients from Tyrostat™ and other natural cosmeceutical ingredients. Tyrostat™ is a potent strong inhibitor of tyrosinase enzymatic activity, one of the main enzymes involved in the pigmentation process. It has higher activity than arbutin, turmeric and hydroquinone and with no unwanted side effects. Tyrostat™ safely reduces skin pigmentation and erythema by limiting both melanin production and skin reddening for an even skin complexion. Tyrostat™ also has outstanding results already after 3 week in the reduction of the appearance of age spots and a lightening improvement in Asian skin4
Beaublends™ Advance White Underarm Whitening Cream contains whitening formulation from Tyrostat to safely reduce skin pigmentation and erythema for a more uniformed and lighter skin complexion. It also contains intensely moisturizing natural extracts to leave skin refreshed and rejuvenated. 4
- TYROSTAT© RUMEX OCCIDENTALIS EXTRACT – a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase enzymatic activity.
- TYROSTAT© ASCORBIC ACID – classified as skin conditioning, masking and buffering antioxidant.
- KOJIC ACID – is used to diminish dark areas resulting from excessive pigmentation in the skin.
- SODIUM SULFITE -exhibits bleaching, de-sulfurizing, and dechlorinating activities.
- N- ACETYL TYROSINE – a skin conditioning agent, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- AMINOPROPYL ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE – powerful antioxidant with various anti-aging benefits such as building collagen, defending the skin against free-radicals, healing inflammation, reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, and lightening discolorations.
- SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT – an essence extracted from saxifrage. It is known for its whitening effects, anti-oxidation and astringent or pore tightening.
- ARBUTIN – a molecule extracted from the bearberry plant that prevents the formation of melanin
- GLUTATHIONE – an antioxidant made from glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine. It works to clear the body of free radicals and toxins that can lead to serious skin problems like hyperpigmentation and melasma, as well as more common ones like sunspots.
- KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE – reduces hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the production of free tyrosinase and is also a potent antioxidant.
- WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT – contains tannins that help fight bacteria, tightens pores and washes away oil and dirt particles from the skins surface. It is an ideal pore minimizer. Plus, the antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial elements cleanse the skin and treat blemishes.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Use Beaublends™ Advance White Underarm Whitening Cream after cleaning your underarm using Beaublends™ Advance White Deo & Antiperpirant. Apply evenly especially to the hyperpigmented areas which need to be lightened. Use once daily, in the evening.
This product is very safe for all ages and skin types.
The clinical anti-aging effects of topical kinetin and niacinamide in Asians: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, split-face comparative trial / Pin-Chi Chiu MD, Chih-Chieh Chan MD, Hui-Min Lin and Hsien-Ching Chiu MD / Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2007 / DOI: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2007.00342.x
Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation: What is Available? / Rashmi Sarkar, Pooja Arora,1 and K Vijay Garg / J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2013 Jan-Mar; 6(1): 4–11.
Dermatological and Cosmeceutical Benefits of Glycine Max (Soybean) and its Active Components./ Muhammad Khurram Waqas, Naveed Akhtar, Rehan Mustafa, Muhammad Jamshaid, Haji Muhammad Shoai Khan and Ghulam Murtaza / Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica ñ Drug Research, Vol. 72 No. 1 pp. 3ñ11, 2015
Tyrosinase Inhibition Comparative Study / Assays for mammalian tyrosinase: a comparative study / Jara JR, Solano F, Lozano JA./ Pigment Cell Res. 1988;1(5):332-9