AHA! Anti-aging miracle worker!
Accelerates skin renewal and buffs away dead skin cells, leaving younger looking skin.
- Provides a remarkably even exfoliation of the skin
- Reduces fine lines and signs of premature
- It minimizes the appearance of pores
- Effectively brightens complexion
Exfoliates, brightens and refines skin for smoother, naturally glowing complexion. It also helps to even skin tone, tighten pores and leaves skin looking healthy.
Beaublends™ AHA Brightening and Exfoliating System is a complete brightening solution that exfoliates, brightens, restores healthy pH to skin, removes blackheads and fine lines, and treats pigmentation , acne and other skin conditions.
Also know as wrinkle-smoother, it helps clear blemishes, hydrates the skin and lightens pigment spots by loosening one to several layers of dead cells clinging to the skin’s surface. It releases and dissolves dead skin cells by clearing up blocked pores and blackheads. It minimizes fine lines and signs of premature aging by increasing cell turnover – meaning younger, healthier cells are now visible on the skin’s surface. AHAs are also used topically to treat extremely dry skin (xerosis), an inherited disease marked by dry, scaly skin (ichthyosis), and a condition that causes darkening of the skin (melasma).
BeaublendsTM AHA Brightening and Exfoliating System contains remarkable anti-aging and brightening natural ingredients for a brighter and youthful glow.
- Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid – parts of the group of active compounds known as Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s). A class of chemical compounds that occur naturally in fruits, milk, and sugar cane. Although they are called acids they are not to be confused with strong industrial acids such as hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid. The AHAs most commonly used in cosmetic products are glycolic acid (which is derived from sugar cane) and lactic acid (the substance that gives you muscle burn when you exercise). Other AHAs used include citric acid (from oranges, lemons, etc.), 2-hydroxyoctanoic acid, and 2-hydroxydecanoic acid. The AHA’s may be obtained from their natural sources or may be made synthetically.
- Papain Extract – a highly potent plant enzyme isolated from papaya when the fruit is unripe & green. It is applied topically in countries where it grows, for the treatment of cuts, rashes, stings and burns. Papain is very effective in skin renewal and skin lightening. It also functions as an exfoliator, skin softener and moisturizer and helps fight acne. What’s more, the enzyme helps the body combat free radicals, thus preventing premature ageing.
- Orange Peel Extract – known to have a higher content of Vitamin C when compared with the orange pulp. Vitamin C is a chemical which is very well known to have antioxidant properties and hence can fight off the free radicals which are extremely damaging to the skin. Orange peel is an effective natural means for preventing wrinkles and premature aging. The calcium present is also protective against premature aging of the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil – the oil that’s extracted from grape seeds. This oil is rich in beta-carotene, vitamins D, C and E and is packed with fatty acids that help locks in moisture. It is also known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight aging.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Hydoxide, Stearic Acid, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Isopropyl Myristate, CI 77491, CI 19140, Fragrance
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Cleanse face with BeaublendsTM AHA Brightening and Exfoliating with Orange Peel Soap. Form a rich lather between hands and apply to face and body as needed. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and pat dry with a clean and soft towel.
After cleansing, use a cotton soaked with BeaublendsTM AHA Brightening and Exfoliating Toner and wipe over your face and neck twice daily, morning and evening.
For best results, use with BeaublendsTM AHA Brightening and Exfoliating Serum and apply all over face and neck and gently massage into skin.
Discontinue use if irritation occur.