Clearly transform to a brighter complexion.
- Promotes overall lighter complexion
- Reduces appearance of skin blemishes and hyper-pigmentation
- Lightens of skin tones
- With Sun Protection Factor (SPF) to protect skin from harmful UV rays that cause skin aging and sunburn.
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA’s ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.1 Other natural extracts such as Rosehip Oil help regenerate and repair the skin like scars, stretch marks, burns and photo-aging including wrinkles, dry skin and pigmentation. The high content of unsaturated essential fatty acids from Rosehip Oil is vital for healthy skin cell when ingested because such oils are components of cell membrane and prostoglandins (local messenger hormones). 2
Beaublends™ Glutablend Whitening Cream is an intensive whitening formula with botanical extracts designed to deliver a radiantly white & glowing skin. It helps even out skin tone, reduce dark spots & protect skin from sun harmful rays with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 60 using encapsulated organic sunscreen. Its advanced non-greasy formula keeps the skin clear, moisturized and soft, helping to protect and prevent spots.
Beaublends™ Glutablend Whitening Cream contains a breakthrough combination of potent ingredients, that works in all layers of the skin for maximum skin whitening performance that has never been achieved before.
- Glutathione – an antioxidant made from glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine. It works to clear the body of free radicals and toxins that can lead to serious skin problems like hyperpigmentation and melasma, as well as more common ones like sunspots.
- Kojic Acid – is used to diminish dark areas resulting from excessive pigmentation in the skin.
- Rosehip Oil – the essential fatty acids in rosehip oil that quench dry, sun damaged skin and help to improve the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Sodium Sulfite – exhibits bleaching, de-sulfurizing, and dechlorinating activities.
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine – a skin conditioning agent, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate – powerful antioxidant with various anti-aging benefits such as building collagen, defending the skin against free-radicals, healing inflammation, reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, and lightening discolorations.
- Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract – an essence extracted from saxifrage. It is known for its whitening effects, anti-oxidation and astringent or pore tightening.
- Arbutin – a molecule extracted from the bearberry plant that prevents the formation of melanin.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract – anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibiotic properties. It is also a circulation stimulant with overall skin beautifying properties.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and inhibit melanin synthesis and protect against sun damage.
- Licorice Extract – Liquiritin is another main active ingredient of Licorice extract, and it induces skin lightening by dispersing melanin.
- Sunflower Oil – retains moisture and helps to keep the skin healthy
- Sweet Almond Oil – rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc. It used to clean out pores and add moisture to the skin.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Apply Beaublends™ Glutabelend Whitening Cream with Sunscreen All-In One generously on cleansed skin. Use in the morning prior to sun exposure. Use this product regularly for a result of fairer, clearer and more beautiful complexion skin. For best result, use with Beaublends™ Rosy Gluta with Rosehip Soap& Beaublends™ Glutablend Whitening Lotion.
Hazards and Cautions: For external use only. Should irritation occur, rinse well and discontinue use. Do product skin testing before use.
Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione / Fumiko Watanabe, Erika Hashizume,Gertrude P Chan, and Ayako Kamimura / Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2014; 7: 267–274. / Published online 2014 Oct 17. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S68424
A Comparative Study of the Efficacy of 4% Hydroquinone vs 0.75% Kojic Acid Cream in the Treatment of Facial Melasma./ Rochelle C Monteiro, B Nanda Kishore, Ramesh M Bhat, D Sukumar, Jacintha Martis, and H Kamath Ganesh / Indian J Dermatol. 2013 Mar-Apr; 58(2): 157. doi: 10.4103/0019-5154.108070
Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation: What is Available? / Rashmi Sarkar, Pooja Arora,1 and K Vijay Garg / J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2013 Jan-Mar; 6(1): 4–11.